**We are temporarily NOT accepting review requests at this time. We will announce when we will begin accepting new submissions. Thank you for your interest.**
Here at Wrought Iron Reads we know how important it is to get solid, honest reviews, and we’d like to help other indie authors get the recognition they deserve.
Our review process judges your cover art, content, faithfulness to genre and editing/formatting. Please note, we will be honest but not scathing in our review. We hope to build a trustworthy relationship between our readers and our writers, which requires integrity in our reviewing process.
If for any reason we find your book less than 2 stars in quality, then we simply will not post our review. We will contact you by email with a critique, instead.
WHO GETS REVIEWED? Our Sunday Review blog feature is a great way to expand your readership. We have a growing body of followers, and we can help you reach new readers. The W.I.R. Sunday Review is for new writers who meet certain criteria. You:
- Must be an indie author.
- Must be a new author (i.e., have less than 3 books published.)
- Must have less than 10 reviews at the time of your request on the title you are nominating for review.
IS YOUR BOOK OUR PREFERRED GENRE? At this time, we are only accepting books that fall into the following genres: urban, contemporary romance, LGBT romance, paranormal romance. Because of the content on our website, we do not accept any YA or children’s literature at this time.
WILL YOU DEFINITELY GET A REVIEW? We understand all new authors need reviews, but we cannot accept every review request. If you are selected for review, we will contact you by email to request a digital copy of your book. Please do not send your book with your Review Request.
WHAT SHOULD YOU SUBMIT WITH YOUR REVIEW REQUEST? In order to get this much-needed exposure, the following needs to be included in your request:
- A link to your book on Amazon and/or Goodreads. We will post our review to our blog, Amazon and Goodreads.
- ONLY if you do not have a link or your work is not yet published, and you are sending us an ARC copy, then submit a brief book blurb and word count.
- A suitable high-quality photograph to be included with the author interview. If you do not complete the author interview questions which will be sent to you at the time of the review, your interview will not be included with the post.
Once you have satisfied the criteria above, please use the submission form below to submit your review request.